Businesses and Business owners need valuations for different reasons and needs at different times of their business life cycle.
Here are some of the reasons that a Busienss Valuation is required.
- Succession Planning
- Retirement Strategy
- Estate Planning
- Share Transfer
- Family Court Disputes
- Partnership Dissolutions & Admissions
- Licensing Applications
- Tax Reorganisation Valuations
- Business Migration Appraisals
- Purchaser and Vendor Options
- Bank Opinions
- Accountancy & Insolvency Referrals
- Legal Disputes
- Deceased Estate
Some business owners also go a cycle of every 3-5 years and get a Business Valuation just to get an understanding of what there business asset is actually worth in the current market place.